In this lecture, you will:
- Learn about bottom-up, community-driven knowledge representation
- Learn about knowledge representation application in real-life data
- Christian Bizer, Tom Heath and Tim Berners-Lee (2009) Linked Data – The Story So Far. International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems, Special Issue on Linked Data.
- Christophe Guéret, Shenghui Wang, and Stefan Schlobach (2010) The Web of Data is a Complex System – first insight into its multi-scale network properties Accompanying blog post: http://blog.larkc.eu/?p=1941
- Tim Berners-Lee. Linked Data – Design Issues. http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html
First part of the lecture:
Guest lecture by Bart van Leeuwen: