In this lecture, you will:
- Learn how to extract information from text
- Learn how to represent the extracted information.
- Hobbs, J. and Riloff, E. (2010) “Information Extraction”, Handbook of Natural Language Processing, 2nd Edition, Editors: Nitin Indurkhya and Fred J. Damerau, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Dirk Hovy, Chunlian Zhang, Eduard Hovy and Anselmo Peñas (2011)Unsupervised discovery of domain-specific knowledge from text. HLT ’11 Proceedings of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies
- NLP2RDF Project: NIF-1.0 Specification